The Greater Orlando Builders Association (GOBA) will install its elected senior officers and directors for 2020 at the annual Installation and Awards Dinner was held at The Amway Center in Orlando, Florida on Thursday November 7th. Members of the Greater Orlando Builders Association will come together to celebrate their 2019 leadership and recognize the outstanding achievements accomplished throughout the past year.
2019 Associate of the Year
2019 Builder of the Year
Silliman CitySide Homes
2019 Stephen Gidus Award for Remodeling Excellence
Jonathan McGrath Construction
2019 Young Building Professional of the Year
Quick Tie Products
2019 Woman of Distinction
First American Title
Yearly Awards Applications
2020 Builder and Associate of the Year
2020 Stephen Gidus Award for Remodeling Excellence
2020 Young Building Professional of the Year
2020 Woman of Distinction
Once again, it’s time to begin the selection process for the 2020 Builder of the Year, Associate of the Year, Stephen Gidus Award for Remodeling Excellence, Young Building Professional and Woman of Distinction candidates for the Greater Orlando Builders Association(GOBA).
Nominations may be made by any member of the association by completing the prescribed application form and having it approved by an GOBA council or committee.
- Candidates must be persons who have made a significant and lasting contribution to the Greater Orlando Builders Association and the Central Florida housing industry.
- Candidates must be current members of the Greater Orlando Builders Association and have at least three years of membership in the National Association of Home Builders.
- Candidates may be from any of the following categories:
- Builder of the Year: Builder member of a company active in the Central Florida area.
- Associate of the Year: Associate member of any business serving the housing industry of Central Florida.
- Stephen Gidus Award for Remodeling Excellence: Builder member of a remodeling company active in the Central Florida area
- Young Building Professional of the Year: Builder Member or Associate Member of any business serving the housing industry of Central Florida 45 years and younger.
- Woman of Distinction: Female Builder Member or Associate Member of any business serving the housing industry of Central Florida.
Financial success or size of an individual’s operation shall not be a factor in the selection decision.
Policy* states that the following persons are not eligible to receive these awards:
a. The current President, Vice President, Secretary/Treasurer.
b. The Immediate Past President
TO SUBMIT AN APPLICATION
Notify the staff liaison of the Council or Committee that you wish to present the candidate/s for nomination so that the item may be placed on the meeting agenda.
Nomination Deadline: Friday, August 28, 2020
Deadline: Friday, September 11, 2020
Questions? Kelsea@GreaterOrlandoBA.com or 407-629-9242 x106
*The GOBA Board of Directors at any regularly scheduled meeting may amend a policy.