The Greater Orlando Builders Association (GOBA) installed its elected senior officers and directors for 2019. The annual Installation and Awards Dinner was held at The Orlando Science Center Dino Digs Exhibit in Orlando, Florida on Thursday November 1st. Members of the Greater Orlando Builders Association came together to celebrate their 2018 leadership and recognize the outstanding achievements accomplished throughout the past year. LEARN MORE
2019 Associate of the Year
DeWitt Custom Concrete
2019 Builder of the Year
BellaVista Building Group
2019 Stephen Gidus Award for Remodeling Excellence
Hardwick General Contracting
Yearly Awards Applications
2018 Builder and Associate of the Year
2018 Stephen Gidus Award for Remodeling Excellence
Once again, it’s time to begin the selection process for the 2018 Builder of the Year, Associate of the Year and the Stephen Gidus Award for Remodeling Excellence candidates for the Greater Orlando Builders Association(GOBA).
Nominations may be made by any member of the association by completing the prescribed application form and having it approved by an GOBA council or committee.
- Candidates must be persons who have made a significant and lasting contribution to the Greater Orlando Builders Association and the Central Florida housing industry.
- Candidates must be current members of the Greater Orlando Builders Association and have at least three years of membership in the National Association of Home Builders.
- Candidates may be from any of the following categories:
- Builder of the Year: Builder member of a company active in the Central Florida area.
- Associate of the Year: Associate member of any business serving the housing industry of Central Florida.
- Stephen Gidus Award for Remodeling Excellence: Builder member of a remodeling company active in the Central Florida area
Financial success or size of an individual’s operation shall not be a factor in the selection decision.
Policy* states that the following persons are not eligible to receive these awards:
a. The current President, Vice President, Associate Vice President, Treasurer, and Secretary.
b. The Immediate Past President and Immediate Past Associate Vice President
TO SUBMIT AN APPLICATION
Notify the staff liaison of the Council or Committee that you wish to present the candidate/s for nomination so that the item may be placed on the meeting agenda.
Nomination Deadline: Friday, August 31, 2018
Deadline: Monday, September 7, 2018
Questions? Chassity@GreaterOrlandoBA.com or 407-629-9242 x101
*The GOBA Board of Directors at any regularly scheduled meeting may amend a policy.