At GOBA, the health and safety of our members and community remains our highest priority. Our leadership team has been monitoring the coronavirus outbreak since it was announced publicly, and we continue to review breaking information from the CDC, state officials, and other health organizations.
As of Monday, June 8th GOBA is taking the following updated precautions:
- GOBA Staff continues to work during standard business hours.
- GOBA Offices will be open to Members Monday-Thursday 8:30am-5:00pm
- GOBA Members are advised to wear facial coverings and encouraged to bring your own hand sanitizer when attending meetings at the Maitland office. By visiting the Greater Orlando Builders Association, you voluntarily assume all risk related to the exposure of COVID-19
- GOBA to continue to offer virtual meetings as well as in-person meetings/events with 50 people or less. Visit the events calendar for updates on upcoming meetings and events
- Limited room rentals permitted for GOBA Members ONLY
- A letter from GOBA CEO Chassity Vega regarding COVID-19
We will keep monitoring the situation. Updates to our operations will be released as County and State Government Orders are issued, we will share additional updates via email, text messages, and social media.Be sure to follow @BuildOrlando. Meanwhile, we continue to encourage everyone to familiarize themselves with the current, known details and follow guidelines for personal protection and prevention of coronavirus (COVID-19).
Thank you for your continued understanding and cooperation in helping to ensure we follow best practices to keep our global community healthy as we navigate this complex situation together.
We encourage everyone to familiarize themselves with the current, known details and follow guidelines for personal protection and prevention of coronavirus (COVID-19). More information about the coronavirus, prevention, symptoms, etc., please visit the FDOH dedicated COVID-19 webpage for information and guidance relevant to business and individual health questions, or call the Department dedicated COVID-19 call center, which is available 24 hours a day at 866-779-6121. Inquiries may also be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also visit CDC.gov for information.
The Greater Orlando Builders Association
The Greater Orlando Builders Association (GOBA) is the authority, educator and promoter of the housing and building industry serving more than 700 members. Since 1953, GOBA has served the construction industry in Seminole, Orange and Osceola Counties including its cities.
Our purpose is to represent and promote the building industry, encourage higher standard practices through education, monitor and take a proactive role in governmental and regulatory activities that impact the construction industry within Greater Orlando, as well as at the State and National levels.
Our intention is to foster an environment within our association and within our neighborhoods to create opportunities for building relationships, businesses and communities while balancing economic, social and environmental needs of our members and the communities we serve.