What Are the Major Achievement Awards?
The Greater Orlando Builders Association introduced the MAME Awards (Major Achievements in Marketing Excellence) in 1983. Every year industry professionals use the Majors as a springboard for careers and companies to reach the next level. Over the years, hundreds of award recipients have gone on to receive further recognition on the state and national level.
ENTRY REGISTRATION TO OPEN SOON.
Benefits of EnteringBeing an award winner gives you increased public relations and marketing opportunities, and can be the basis for an effective advertising campaign built on important third-party testimony about the quality of your award winning product or service.
• Your credibility is enhanced with your buyers and clients when your peers recognize you with an award.
• A Majors award allows you to take pride in your product and showcase your talents.
For more information contact Cherry Masih at firstname.lastname@example.org / 407-629-9242
IMPORTANT DATES - 2018 MAJOR ACHIEVEMENT AWARDS
August 1, 2017 - July 31, 2018: Eligibility dates of SUBMITTED ENTRIES. See categories and requirements below.
Friday, July 27: Deadline/Entries Due for categories ADVERTISING/PROMOTION, DESIGN and INDIVIDUAL ACHIEVEMENT
Thursday, August 2: Deadline/Entries Due for Interviews for INDIVIDUAL ACHIEVEMENT Awards
Thursday, August 9: Deadline / Awards Entries Due for MILLION DOLLAR CIRCLE and NON-JUDGED Awards
Tuesday, July 31 - Tuesday, August: Period for VIDEO INTERVIEWS to be conducted by GOBA MAME Committee member
Monday, August 13 – Sunday, August 19: JUDGING of all entries.
September 15 - AWARDS CEREMONY - Details TBA
>> See CATEGORIES TO ENTER
>> Coming Soon: ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
♦ ASSOCIATE MEMBER: $100 per entry, unless where additionally noted
♦ BUILDER MEMBER: $100 flat charge for unlimited entries, unless where additionally noted
• PUBLISHING RIGHTS OF MATERIALS - All entries become the property of the Greater Orlando Builders Association, and their return is not guaranteed. Greater Orlando Builders Association may publish and/or reproduce entries in any NAHB, FHBA, or Greater Orlando Builders Association publication and/or product as well as grant permission for entries to be published or reproduced in any trade or consumer publication and/or product.
• LATE ENTRIES are subject to a $50 per entry fee.
• All entries MUST BE RECEIVED at the Greater Orlando Builders Association, 1953 Clayton Heritage Way, Maitland, Florida 32751 by 4:00 p.m. on Deadline days listed above.
• TICKETS to the AWARDS CEREMONY are only available to Major Achievement Award builder entrants, their companies, and sponsors. All other ticket requests will not be honored unless seats are still available the week prior to the event.
Products or communities built or marketed in Orange, Osceola and Seminole Counties by GOBA members during the current time frame are eligible. A homebuilder, remodeler or an associate (advertising agency, architect, landscaper, interior designer, REALTOR®, developer or display designer, etc.) may enter. The entry in any category must have been completed and in full use at some time during the eligible dates (August 1, 2017-July 31, 2018).
♦ Entrant must be a member of GOBA.
♦ Individual award entrants must also be a member of the GOBA Sales & Marketing Council.
♦ Remodeler entrants must be members of the GOBA Custom Home & Remodeling Council.
Contact Cherry Masih to register in the Sales & Marketing or Custom Homes & Remodeling Councils: email@example.com / 407-629-9242.
Publishing Rights of Materials
All entries become the property of the Greater Orlando Builders Association and their return is not guaranteed. GOBA may publish and/or reproduce entries in any NAHB, FHBA, or GOBA publication and/or product as well as grant permission for entries to be published or reproduced in any trade or consumer publication and/or product.