GOBA's Award Winning Project Superintendent Training Series is back!
Attention : GOBA BUILDER MEMBERS, LOCAL GOVERNMENT BUILDING OFFICIALS & INSPECTORS
Please contact Ricardo directly at Ricardo@Greaterorlandoba.com for special registration process and pricing.
Single Family Residence Final Inspections
Presented By: Orange County Division of Building Safety
DBPR Provider #: 0008135
This course covers the requirements and steps Building Inspectors perform during a Single Family Residence Final inspections as required in the Florida Building Code and the approved set of plans.
CILB Course Number: 614270
Number of Hours: 1 CEU, GEN
2022 Project Superintendent Training Courses Full Schedule
- July 21 -- Footing Inspections
- July 28 -- Slab Inspections
- August 4 -- Exterior Frame & Lath Inspections
- August 11 -- Lintel & Tie Beam Inspections
- August 18 -- Window & Sliding Door Inspections
- August 25 -- Framing Inspections
- September 1 -- Insulation Inspections
- September 8 -- Roof Inspections
- September 15 -- Single Family Residence Final Inspections
- September 22 -- Pool Inspections
- September 29 -- Plumbing & Gas Residential Inspections
- October 06 -- Mechanical Residential Inspections
- October 13 -- Electrical Residential Inspections
- TBA --- SWPPP