Calling all prospects as JUDGES or DRIVERS for the Parade of Homes.
JUDGING for all Homes: Thursday, July 8 and Friday, July 9
GRAND JUDGING of finalists: Friday, July 16
See REQUIREMENTS below.
We are in need of JUDGES who are
*** PLEASE RSVP by Wednesday, June 9 to firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in judging or driving.
Architects, Developers, Residential Builders, Engineers, Remodelers, Interior Designers
- Judging has returned to normal operations.
- As in the past, volunteer drivers will escort 3 judges in a single vehicle to assigned entries. Lunch will be provided on judging days.
- Preferences will be for those from outside of GOBA. GOBA members who are interested in judging will be listed as backups.
- The mandatory Breakfast Meeting for teams will take place at GOBA on the judging days.
- JUDGING ROUTES are determined by the location and timing of drivers' logistics.
We are in need of Architects, Developers, Residential Builders, Engineers, Remodelers, Interior Designers
• Active membership in any HBA
• Experience as Parade judge (preferable)
• Must NOT be currently doing business with any 2021 Parade Entrants (contact email@example.com)
• NO HOTEL ACCOMMODATIONS will be provided for judges. If you would like to volunteer to judge more than 1 day, accommodations will be each judge’s own responsibility.
• Each judge is responsible for their travel expenses getting to and from GOBA.
• The Parade Committee reserves the right to decline an application for judging.
DRIVERS REQUIREMENTS & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Active GOBA membership
• Company or personal VEHICLE that can seat 3 passenger judges.
• Attend mandatory Drivers’ Zoom Meeting - Monday, June 21.
• Availability ALL day on your judging day(s). Preferences will be for those who can commit to 2 full days
• Coordinate routes and scheduling with onsite contacts for assigned homes to visit
• Required dry-run of assigned route before judging day(s)
• Attend mandatory Judges and Drivers Breakfast Meeting at GOBA on the day(s) you will be driving
• Assigned driving routes can range from 5 to 9 entries of up to 20 minute per stop.
• Drivers will be given a daily allowance to cover gas and judges’ lunches.
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org / 407-629-9242.