GOBA's Award Winning Project Superintendent Training Series is back!
Sign up for our 1st Class of this 14 Course Series.
Attention : GOBA BUILDER MEMBERS, LOCAL GOVERNMENT BUILDING OFFICIALS & INSPECTORS
Please contact Ricardo directly at Ricardo@Greaterorlandoba.com for special registration process and pricing.
Course Description: This course will cover the requirements of the NPDES Generic Permit through the life of a project as it relates to SWPPP, NOI, BMPS, and Inspections.
Upon completion of the course, participants shall be able to:
Project Superintendent Course Program
- Explain the requirements and components of a Stormwater Protection Plan (SWPPP)
- Understand when an NOI is needed and how this relates to the SWPPP
- Describe what are construction site BMP's
- Identify When BMP's are needed
- Outline Inspection requirements
Working collaboratively with building officials, inspectors, and top industry professionals to promote best practices and create professional relationships between the public and private sectors through education.
PLEASE NOTE : Currently all classes are scheduled for in-person instruction. If required to change schedule due to new meeting restrictions, we will notify registrants.
2021 Course schedule
- Aug 24th-- SWPPP
- August 31st ? Footing / Stemwall Inspection
- Sept. 7th ? Slab /Mono Slab/ Post tension Inspection
- Sept. 14th ? Lintle / Tie Beam Inspection
- Sept. 21st ? Exterior Frame/ Lath
- Sept. 28th ? Window / Sliding Door
- Oct. 5th ? Framing
- Oct. 12th ? Insulation
- Oct. 19th ? Dry-In / Roof final / In Progress
- Nov. 2nd ? SFR Final
- Nov. 9th ? Pool
- Nov. 16th ? Mechanical
- Nov. 30th ? Plumbing
- Dec. 7th ? Electrical